Two types of charging points installed
Normal charging point
Normal charging points (3 to 22 kW), which fully charge your battery within two to eight hours (depending on the vehicle). These charging points come with type 2 plugs and domestic plugs.
You will need to use your own cable. There is no cable attached to the charging point.
Quick chargers (43/50 kW), the majority of which come with all three standard plugs, can charge 80% of your battery in 30 minutes (depending on the vehicle).
These charging points come with cables attached. No need to use your own cable.
Every charging point has at least one parking space set aside for it. pass pass électrique charging points are compatible with all types of vehicles that contain rechargeable batteries: fully electric vehicles, plug-in hybrid vehicles, electric bikes and scooters (two-wheeled or three-wheeled), etc.
If you need help using a charging point: please call our technical hotline at the number(s) and times shown on the charging point
How to charge your vehicle
If you are a subscriber to pass pass électrique
As a subscriber, you will enjoy a preferential rate and have access to a customer account where you can view your monthly invoices and consumption history.
To charge your vehicle with the pass pass card:
- 1 – Scan your badge and open the charging point…
- 2 – …then plug the cable into your vehicle
- 3 – Scan your badge and open the charging point…
- 4 – …then remove the cable and put it away
If you are an occasional user
If you are not a subscriber to pass pass électrique, you can charge your vehicle via the mobile app and pay for your charging sessions with a bank card (non-subscriber rates apply):
- Find a charging point
- View rates for charging points
- Start and end a charging session
- View consumption history
To charge your vehicle with the pass pass électrique application
- 1 – Select the charging point, then tap “Start charging”
- 2 – Open the charging point…
- 3 – …then plug the cable into your vehicle
- 3 – Select the current charging session and tap “Stop charging”
- 4 – Open the charging point…
- 5 – …then remove the cable and put it away