The Hauts-de-France region
- The Pass Pass électrique charging service is administered by the Hauts-de-France region. Since November 2011, Hauts-de-France has supported the development of electric vehicle infrastructure throughout the region. It provides tools, resources and engineering services to its partner regions, in order to ensure top-quality service for everyone.
- The pass pass électrique service is part of the rev3 movement to facilitate energy and ecological transitions in the Hauts-de-France region.
Rev3, whose name alludes to a third industrial revolution, encourages all residents and institutions in the region to change how they produce, work, consume and live, in order to address major contemporary challenges like climate change, environmental degradation, mass unemployment and natural resource depletion.
- Town councils are responsible for installing electric vehicle infrastructures in public spaces. In partnership with the Hauts-de-France region, they are currently involved in implementing an e-mobility strategy.
- By participating in pass pass électrique, local authorities are actively engaged in creating an open-access charging service, promoting electric vehicles (e.g. by integrating them into their own public fleets) and developing mobility services to support them.
The French Environment & Energy Management Agency (ADEME) helps implement public policy in the areas of energy, the environment and sustainable development. It provides expertise and advice to businesses, local authorities, government institutions and the general public, in order to aid them in their environmental efforts. It also helps finance projects, from research to implementation, in areas such as waste management, soil preservation, energy efficiency and renewable energy, air quality and noise reduction. ADEME is a public institution under the authority of the Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy and the Ministry of Higher Education and Research. www.ademe.fr
- “Positive-Energy Regions for Green Growth” are regions that have made exemplary progress with their energy and ecological transitions. They are committed to reducing the energy needs of their residents, structures, economic activities, transportation services and leisure activities. They offer a comprehensive programme to create a new, more energy-efficient development model.
- To assist regions with the practical implementation of “Act no. 2015-992 of 17 August 2015 on the Energy Transition”, the government has allocated a portion of the Energy Transition Fund to a special “Energy Transition” package, totalling 250 million euros a year for three years.
- The Hauts-de-France region has chosen Bouygues Énergies & Services to manage its charging infrastructure and user services.
- Bouygues Énergies & Services is a player in the energy, digital and industrial transitions. A subsidiary of Bouygues Construction, we help our customers set up charging points, across the entire value chain, from installation to operation.
- We provide local authorities and the tertiary market with a range of personalised, scalable services that are perfectly suited to charging infrastructure projects.